It’s AMP University Challenge time again and the semester 2 game is now open for registrations!
- Do you have what it takes to make it in the world of financial planning?
- Are you keen to put your studies to use in the real world?
- Want to give your career a big boost before it even begin
The AMP University Challenge is your chance to experience first-hand the reality and rewards of a potential career in financial advice. Open to individuals or teams, this is a unique opportunity to combine your technical knowledge with your communication skills.
A range of great prizes are on offer, including:
1st Prize: $5,000
- Registration to attend the 2021 AMP National Conference (Sydney and COVID restrictions permitting) for each winning team member
- Registration for the 2021 FPA Congress (Sydney and COVID restrictions permitting) for each winning team member
- $1,000 will be made available, via a grant or donation, to the University of the winning team to put towards financial planning related initiatives
2nd Prize: $2,500, 3rd Prize: Prize of $1,000, 4th Prize: $500
- an invitation to attend the 2022 AMP professional development day in their home state
- a one-year student membership to the Financial Planning Association (FPA) plus one-year free FPA membership after graduation
To enter the competition, complete the application form.